Forming part of the Debono Group of Companies, Storage Systems Ltd is the group’s Sales and After-sales centre for Racking, Shelving and Material Handling Equipment.
We are looking to employ a Draughtsperson to join our team and to ensure the provision of a high level of customer service and technical support, by direct and indirect contact with all internal and external customers within the racking market. To facilitate engineer’s visits according to business requirements. Provide administrative and technical support for the completion of products Storage Systems Ltd provides. Ensure customer requests are processed efficiently in line with processes detailed within the Business Procedures Manual and standards of performance.
The position of Draughtsperson reporting to Head of Sales, your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Work as an extra resource for the Technical Team in order to ensure a minimal response time to the client;
• Responsible for liaising with clients regarding racking designs (system layout) and designing layout configurations using Autocad;
• Responsible for raising Job Sheets for Engineer before they attend sites;
• Assisting and issuing with the preparation of quotations and tenders on behalf of the Company;
• To assist with the management of job sheets from engineers;
• To assist with Racking Inspection reports;
• Provide clients with updates via telephone and email when required;
• Provide administrative assistance to the Technical department;
• Ensure all responsibilities are met in accordance with company procedures and technical department policies;
• Maintain confidentiality of all company material and data which is not in the public domain;
• Keep up to date with company service offers as they pertain to their role.
Requirements of the Draughtsperson
• Strong Analytical skills
• Technical Competency
• Impeccable administrative and organization skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficiency with MS Office applications e.g. Word, Excel
• Proficient with AutoCAD is advantageous but not a necessity
• Proficient with tendering software and preparation is advantageous but not a necessity
• Previous experience of a similar role within a proactive Technical Team is advantageous
• An Extended diploma (ED) or/and Higher National diploma (HND) in either electrical or mechanical related engineering sector
The position is offered on a full-time permanent basis.
Interested applicants are to send their CV to the Director of Employee and Customer Experience by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications shall be acknowledged upon closing date for applications.